Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Pretty large hostel with 460 beds which has a negative effect on the atmosphere. Very expensive though, but: Breakfast included, many trips organized by the staff, close to the city center, pretty clean (especially the kitchen with all necessary items).
Bring a lock for your locker, otherwise you have to buy one for 5$!!
All in all a nice place to stay! ”
Thank you for your comments. We are constantly working on improving our service. Our FREE continental breakfast is served in our main dining room - a great place to meet folks around the world! I am also glad to hear you were able to participate in some of our many free activities!
- 15 Mar 2016 Marius Germany
“ A little pricey for a hostel but the facilities and atmosphere were great, super clean and the staff were really friendly. Would definitely recommend. ”
Thank you for the recommendation! Safe Travels
- 11 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ All the facilities are good. Common areas are perfect. Large enough and cozy. However bathrooms are not clean (maybe not enough garbage can). And the wall doesn't block the noises. I hear a lot of noises in the morning outside the room. ”
- 06 Feb 2016 Anonymous China
- “ I am the consummate traveler! A drifter one might say,,,,, When posed with the dilemma of a 2 day layover in Boston it occurrd to me to peruse the Hostel website and see if i had any options there. Much to my dismay, I found you ,,,,,, your location and pricing with respect to my travel needs was paramount! Although a skeptic of Boston, I found the heart & soul of a city I questioned "had any heart OR soul". Thank you for making my Boston experience a healthy & lasting one! Steve from Denver, CO ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very large space and very nice space. It met all of my needs. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent place to stay in Boston ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very comfy and clean with excellent facilities. Staff was very friendly and willing to answer whatever questions travellers have. Very convenient location, just 5 mins away from Boston Common. Love the breakfast buffet too! ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong