Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ It was a really nice place in the city center. The workers were great, they helped me to find out anything i needed, and the atmosphere were awesome. ”
Awesome to hear our staff was great in helping you out. AL
- 11 Jun 2016 Antonio Spain
- “ Certainly one of the best hostels in which I have stayed, although much more costly than most (but this is Boston, where hotels cost an arm and a leg). Nevertheless, it is a modern facility with contemporary styling and is designed for heavy use. The location is unbeatable (I lived in Boston for 11 years); I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Keith USA
- “ The facilities seemed really great at this hostel and the location is sweet. The staff were kind and helpful, my only complaint was the wait time to check in. They hold back check-ins until 4pm, then are overloaded with the rush. I was there a few hours early, but it took me until 4:50pm to check in and many people were still waiting. Why not let people pre-check in when they arrive, then just gipve out room keys at 4? It would be much faster. Other than overloaded staff, the hostel was great. ”
- 05 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very clean and modern. The only drawback was the temperature in the room. Too cold the whole time. I don't mind it at night but I had to put an extra layer on during the day. Pity we didn't have access to the thermostat in the room... ”
- 02 May 2016 Sonia Netherlands