HI Calgary City Centre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the hostel is in a pretty good location near the train and pretty close to a bus stop. The staff are very friendly and helpful with advice. The facilities are kept clean and there are great places to hang out or relax (lounge, tv and activities room, patio, backyard, kitchen with storage fridges etc). And every guest is assigned a lock box to kept your things in :) ”
- 17 Aug 2017 Nicole Canada
- “ This is a nice hostel that is really close to things in downtown Calgary. It is really. Clean and security is really good, There is a good balance between activities and quiet time during the evening. The AM breakfast is really filling. ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Anonymous
- “ Great experience overall. No plugs close to most beds, so you can't charge devices overnight. Wifi was slow to nonexistent on Friday/Saturdays when more than a few people were in the building. ”
- 21 Jun 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great experience. Quick check in and clean facilities. ”
- 29 May 2017 matthewe USA