HI Chamounix Mansion
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good value for price charged. But, the mile walk from the bus stop to the hostel can be stressful for those without a car. ”
- 10 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Curfew and locked out hours is really stupid for international hostel. ”
- 15 Sep 2017 reka putra
- “ This is a very beautiful old mansion that has been turned into a hostel. The staff is super nice and it is a great value for the price charged. However, be prepared to walk a mile to the nearest bus stop if you do not have a car! In the summer time this is no problem. Also, the free pancakes are very good! ”
- 14 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA