HI Charlottetown Backpackers Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, very friendly and welcoming with a great atmosphere and lovely, helpful staff. Can't wait to go back! ”
- 19 Sep 2012 Sarah
- “ This hostel had a very personal feel to it and was probably one of the best hostels I have stayed at! A nice character home, owned by a nice guy who has incredible staff that went above and beyond. Rooms were comfortable and breakfast was great. ”
- 01 Aug 2012 Colleen Canada
- “ The Hostel is a very cozy place located in the heart of Charlottetown. The rooms are comfortable and the hostel-team very obliging & helpful. Every morning there is free delicious fresh baked Banana Bread, Coffee/Tea & fresh fruits. I really enjoyed my stay. ”
- 25 Jul 2012 Anonymous
- “ Pretty good Hostel with the comfortablest beds I ever found in a hostel! ”
- 05 Jul 2012 Regina