HI Chicago, The J.Ira & Nicki Harris Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Terrific! I had been told it was a great place, so when life brought me to Chicago, I booked it. I have stayed at many hostels, and this lives up to the hype I had heard. Lots of activities and a huge recreation room. Lots of neat amenities, including breakfast. And amazingly for me, I slept pretty well so my experience was that the bed was comfortable. Easy access to public transportation and a great park two blocks away. Fun city too. ”
- 06 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very dirty, never saw a housekeeping person in he 3 days I was here. The bathroom I showered smell like mold. So nasty!!!! ”
- 11 Jun 2017 Anna Rosa
- “ HI Chicago is the best hostel I have been to. It is only 1 block from Grant Park & is within walking distance of Union Station and Megabus. It is very secure, attractive and functional. My locker was large enough for me store my suitcase, backpack and coat. The very large male dorm I stayed in had 2 interior walls for better privacy. Each bed had its own AC outlet and reading light My only suggestion is to have a nightlight in the locker area so guests do not disturb the others. ”
- 22 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA