HI Chicago, The J.Ira & Nicki Harris Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The breakfast room was sometimes messy, but the staff at the counter was very helpful! ”
- 12 Feb 2018 Anonymous Germany
- “ I did not see a lot of staff... but this might be due to few hosts in winter. A bit expensive but higher standing than usual. ”
- 07 Feb 2018 Pascal France
- “ Terrific! I had been told it was a great place, so when life brought me to Chicago, I booked it. I have stayed at many hostels, and this lives up to the hype I had heard. Lots of activities and a huge recreation room. Lots of neat amenities, including breakfast. And amazingly for me, I slept pretty well so my experience was that the bed was comfortable. Easy access to public transportation and a great park two blocks away. Fun city too. ”
- 06 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very dirty, never saw a housekeeping person in he 3 days I was here. The bathroom I showered smell like mold. So nasty!!!! ”
- 11 Jun 2017 Anna Rosa