HI Chicago, The J.Ira & Nicki Harris Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really excellent hostel! Great lounge area, spacious rooms, HUGE lockers-- and very close to all El trains! This was my sister's first time in a hostel, and I think she's spoiled now! I loved that there was a specific, self-serve room for storing luggage before check-in/after check-out... nobody squirreling your things away to a backroom that you can't access without permission. I do wish there were a few more toilets/showers per floor, but overall a great experience! ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Have already recommended this hostel. ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Alexandra USA
- “ This was the first time I was staying in a hostel, that too in a completely unknown city. Hi Chicago is a really good hostel to stay. It is in the core of the downtown. Walkable distance to Millennium Park, Willis Tower & Art Institute of Chicago. Subway stations at a walkable distance as well. Breakfast was pretty decent. The cleaning staff was a little slow, but overall the service was highly satisfying. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous India
- “ This hostel is very accessible. It is located at a great spot at downtown Chicago and you can easily walk to the main sightseeing places and the metro runs around the corner too! Staff was being nice and helpful every time I needed something. Free breakfast and activities such as walking tours and get together dinners were a big plus! ”
- 17 Mar 2016 Anonymous Finland