HI Chicago, The J.Ira & Nicki Harris Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really excellent hostel! Great lounge area, spacious rooms, HUGE lockers-- and very close to all El trains! This was my sister's first time in a hostel, and I think she's spoiled now! I loved that there was a specific, self-serve room for storing luggage before check-in/after check-out... nobody squirreling your things away to a backroom that you can't access without permission. I do wish there were a few more toilets/showers per floor, but overall a great experience! ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Have already recommended this hostel. ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Alexandra USA
- “ This was the first time I was staying in a hostel, that too in a completely unknown city. Hi Chicago is a really good hostel to stay. It is in the core of the downtown. Walkable distance to Millennium Park, Willis Tower & Art Institute of Chicago. Subway stations at a walkable distance as well. Breakfast was pretty decent. The cleaning staff was a little slow, but overall the service was highly satisfying. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous India