HI - Chicago Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a great hostel! It is located downtown and pretty much everything is more or less walking distance. I only took the L once and that was to the Lincoln Park Zoo. But even from there you are back downtown in about 20-30 minutes. The rooms were really spacious what I really didn't expect. Really nice to actually have some space for all the luggage and bags. Security aspect is really excellent since you need your room card to get in and only the people in your room have access to your it ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Andreas Germany
- “ I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The price was just right and they are located near the Art Institute, which was a major bonus. The free breakfast was pretty basic, but it was free... I thought the bathrooms needed to be cleaned more often. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Cheryl USA
- “ Was there for 2 nights. Nice, clean and safe hostel. Walking distance from most attractions. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Jens Denmark
- “ The hostel was convenient to my race location and all the downtown Chicago hot spots. Best part is that I didn't need to rent a car, I was in walking distance tp public transportation and Uber was a great help as well. The place was clean and I felt very safe there, I would definitely stay there again. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Jocelyn USA
- “ I will stay there agan If I visit Chicago again. Various program, Cleaness, Safe. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Thanks a lot to hostel's team, it was a good time staying in Chicago! ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Latvia