HI De Blauwput Leuven
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The receptionist seemed more concerned with playing with her friend's baby than with dealing with the hostel's guests. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ This hostel is super close to the train station so it was really easy to find the hostel. It is also close to the city center and there is a grocery store right in front of the hostel. Nice staff, clean rooms. It was a satisfying stay. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I arrived at 22:30, and the girl at the reception told me the main entrance would be closed in half an hour. I booked a four-bed dorm, the girl gave me a six-bed dorm, claiming that the prices of two dorm are the same. Also, she said six-bed dorm was better as I would have more space! I hope HI De Blauwput Leuven can keep the basic professionalism! as I went there just for one night, i didn't argue. Only reception area has wifi, and after 23:00, reception is closed, so NO WIFI from 23 to 7 ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous China