HI De Draecke Gent
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is very convenient to live there and staff is very helpful. ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Haiyan China
- “ Overall, I liked this hostel. It was in a convenient location right next to the castle and easy access from the train station. It was unfortunate when I stayed there that they were hosting some school group of children, they were quite noisy. Besides the school group, there weren't very many other travelers, whom I usually enjoy meeting and hanging out with. It isn't quite peak season, though, so it's understandable. The facilities were very clean and secure. ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Michelle USA
- “ Only spent one night at the hostel. Everything went smoothly. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous Latvia
- “ WIFI issue needs to be addressed as you cannot access the Internet from your room. Breakfast was extremely average and could definitely be improved. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Sotiri Greece