HI Ein Gedi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location very nice with awesome view to mountains or Dead Sea; Possibility to eat dinner at the cafeteria, very yummy; breakfast awesome; right next to entrance to Ein Gedi Reserve for hiking to the waterfalls; Other activity starting points like Massada and En Bokek easy to reach with public bus (also Spa and Kibbutz); No info material at hostel about activties,etc -would be nice to have; public beach at Ein Gedi is closed! You can still go down but go to Ein Bokek if you want showers,etc. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Diana Germany
- “ Very good food- breakfast included, dinner 58nis. 5 minute walk to Wadi David national park entrance; 20 minutes to Wadi Arugot entrance. Latter has less people and walk to Hidden Waterfall very pretty. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Clive England
- “ The staff could not have been more helpful. The meals were satisfying and the location was perfect. The rooms were spartan but perfectly acceptable, especially for a hostel. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Susan England