HI Ein Gedi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoy this hostel very much,and always stay here .I cam a week before Passover and the kitchen was closed for cleaning for preach.Tok the bus to the kibbutz the restaurant there. That is the worst meal I ever had in Israel. I always brak about that you can eat good no matter where in Israel but this was uneatable food even dessert no good. The price for the buffet was compared to Israeli prices high as well 110 sh. The bus was 45 minuts late,not uncommon in the desert. ”
- 04 Apr 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Excellent location. Unfortunatelly the local beach is closed last 3 years. ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Location very nice with awesome view to mountains or Dead Sea; Possibility to eat dinner at the cafeteria, very yummy; breakfast awesome; right next to entrance to Ein Gedi Reserve for hiking to the waterfalls; Other activity starting points like Massada and En Bokek easy to reach with public bus (also Spa and Kibbutz); No info material at hostel about activties,etc -would be nice to have; public beach at Ein Gedi is closed! You can still go down but go to Ein Bokek if you want showers,etc. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Diana Germany