HI Ein Gedi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff could not have been more helpful. The meals were satisfying and the location was perfect. The rooms were spartan but perfectly acceptable, especially for a hostel. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Susan England
- “ Everything was OK, except two things: 1) Bathroom floor was not very clean. 2) Baggage room is not locked (unlike the same room of the Eilat Youth Hostel), so someone opened my backpack. There was nothing valuable there, however, this policy on baggage room should be changed. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ They serve breakfast very late at 7:30. It not very convenient, at 7:00 would be much better. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ My kids and husband loved the hotel. Thenday time girl receptionists and night time security were very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent and we felt secure I the hotel. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Silvia Peru