HI Europa Brugge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice place close to the centre good breakfast ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Looks more like an old parish reunion centre, but you can have fun with badminton, pool or ping-pong. Nice bar available. Full of spiders, maybe it could be cleaner. Showers not really great, it took hours to get hot water. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Davide Italy
- “ The acomodations are good, but I think should have better conditions of heating. A blanket is little to temperatures that has been here. We had difficulty to rest because there were people who coughed all night in the next room and it was very annoying ... But the Hostel is not to blame that ... I liked very much the Hostel...Maybe is important to inform the guests if the hostel make lunches or dinners because we forget to ask and eat at the center of Brugges is too expensive. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Paula Portugal