HI Europa Brugge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The wi fi did not work well for my friend amd for some other people who were there. However the breakfast was great. They had ecerything I could ask for in a faor price ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very good experience. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 SANTIAGO Colombia
- “ Location was great easy to go nearby place,breakfast was so good,staff is helpful,nice sorrounding for the children. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Genoveva Belgium
- “ Overall the staff were very rude and unhelpful, the bartender was especially odd with his "jokes" and being drunk while working, it made the stay uncomfortable. My friends had 2 pages printed by the reception, when I asked a little later they claimed the printer had broken down ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Place was quite enjoyable to stay in. Staff were friendly and the facilities were excellent. Very clean. Location was maybe a little further than you'd want on a 35 degree day but it was good overall. Would recommend to others. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Evan
- “ It's really great place to stay. Clean, spacious, cheap, lockers, table tenis and bar, provided. Breakfast included in the price. What is more, it's about 10 minutes walk to the city center (old town). Highly receomended. ”
- 01 May 2014 Filip Poland