Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the hammocks :-) ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This place was amazing. The staff is really friendly and helpful. Really good breakfast, and the drinks in the bar is awesome too. The hostel is no more than a ten minute walk away when you arrive with the boat. I paid a little extra because it was some kind of holiday, but otherwise a really fair price. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Tove Sweden
- “ Good location, Friendly and helpful staff ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of my best hostel experiences ever. Nice rooms with good fans, AC, WiFi. Free water and OK breakfast. ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Oskar
- “ It was a great great stay!! Thanks all the lovely staff!! Its next to nature, you can hear the monkeys during night. The kitchen is a bit small, but there are lots of great restaurants in the centre. Would go there again!! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Nikola Germany
- “ Very nice location, 10 minutes from the center of Abraao. The team is always helpful, breakfast is very nice with homemade cakes. After the check out, they have facilities to take a last shower before you go :) ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Elisabeth France