HI - Honolulu - Waikiki Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was in a great location and most of the staff were really lovely (one had a bit of a chip on his shoulder and was a bit rude to anyone male). Room was OK, liked the fact there was a notice board up to notify everyone of free events for the day. However we wouldn't stay there again as it was just too noisy. Not noise from other guests but from the number of trucks that go up and down the road. Every morning we were woken up by trash collection, mostly before 7am! ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Abbie England
- “ Rocko is awesome! He's a great staff member. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Michael USA
- “ Very Comfortable Beds with more space in the Rooms than any others I've ever stayed. Had everything one would need in the Kitchen with the exception of a Working Toaster, Highly Recommend staying here and Avoid the Ghetto's on Lemon Street. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice staff and a lot of information about activities as skydiving and scuba diving etc. Very hot, but there is a fan in the rooms. 2 minutes walk from Waikiki beach and grocery store. No alcohol allowed. ”
- 05 May 2014 Signe Kristine Denmark
- “ This hostel has a really good location. Just 100m from Waikiki beach. In overrall this is a good hostel, however there is no Wi-Fi in the rooms, which is bad since the kitchen and lounge closes at 11pm. The staff is friendly but when i asked for directions they didn't know much, also when I requested a map they provided me an activity list. This is a good and clean hostel. Had a good time there. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ This was a great value for my money! I was in a women's 6-bedroom and thought there might be issues with noise or lights at night, but I slept soundly without earplugs or a sleep mask. The public areas were very clean and other travelers were very considerate. I rented a bike for 3 days and was able to keep it locked up overnight in the parking area. Potential guests should note that there is no AC, but there are fans; there's also no elevator, so be prepared for stairs! ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA