HI - Honolulu - Waikiki Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff are incredible, friendly, & respectful. I believe hostels are more attractive to a younger generation. At 60+, the young people were uncomfortable with my presence but they were respectful. I was impressed, they went to bed when I did @ 11:00. If I were to stay @ a hostel again, I would choose this one but private & with only women. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Edith Canada
- “ We had a private double bunk room. Loved this place! So close to the beach! Wish we would have stayed longer. ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Ellen USA
- “ We stayed just one night at HI Waikiki, because we were flying out the next morning. We could not have been more satisfied. We had a private room with ensuite for $58 (we are HI members) and there is no doubt that everything around us cost at least double that and much much more! We did not have a chance to see the dorm rooms, but our room was spotlessly clean, spacious and had everything we needed, and the bed was comfy. Most of all, the man at reception was super kind and helpful. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Veronica and John Canada
- “ I spend a week at the Hi - Honolulu - Waikiki Hostel and I had a great time. It was my first time staying at a hostel without knowing anyone before I got there and I would definitely do it again. The staff was kind and very helpful, and the guests were friendly and openminded. If I come back to Honolulu at some point I will absolutely stay at this hostel again, and hope that many of the staff members are still there when I come back! Thank you for the great experience! :-) ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Bettina Buurgaard Denmark