HI Honolulu - Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything great! Nice peolpe and clean kichen to prepare your own food. They also have snorkel gear and body boards to borrow for free. Only negative thing: the Internt is just working in the kitchen not in the rooms. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Mareen Germany
- “ Paul was the best host!!! Cleaner kitchen than my home. Nothing was left to lie around. Staff was constantly cleaning, moving about the property. ”
- 07 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location, very clean and well run. Parking available also a very good rates. Very impressed with my stay. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Nicholas Ireland
- “ Loved that the hostel provides beach towels, snorkeling gear, etc. at no cost. Didn't like that we had to pay for a bag storage after check-out. I think it should be opposite - makes more sense to charge a little fee (or a deposit) for towels, chairs, etc. and not charge for the bag storage as the bag storage is just a room, while towels and other gear cost money and need to be washed/cleaned regularly. We traveled the world for 6 mo and this is the only hostel we had to pay for the bag storage. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ I was very much appreciated the manager Paul for his kindness , great service and his hard working to make sure the guests comfortablenes. And his staffs as well . Because of the excellent location , I was easily able to go out an back everyday . Great place brings awesome guests so I made lots of friends and enjoyed so much . Mahalo !! ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Miyuki Japan
- “ Very nice place! Very friendly staff. No a/c. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 FABIANO Brazil