HI - Honolulu - Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very Comfortable Beds with more space in the Rooms than any others I've ever stayed. Had everything one would need in the Kitchen with the exception of a Working Toaster, Highly Recommend staying here and Avoid the Ghetto's on Lemon Street. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel has a really good location. Just 100m from Waikiki beach. In overrall this is a good hostel, however there is no Wi-Fi in the rooms, which is bad since the kitchen and lounge closes at 11pm. The staff is friendly but when i asked for directions they didn't know much, also when I requested a map they provided me an activity list. This is a good and clean hostel. Had a good time there. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ This was a great value for my money! I was in a women's 6-bedroom and thought there might be issues with noise or lights at night, but I slept soundly without earplugs or a sleep mask. The public areas were very clean and other travelers were very considerate. I rented a bike for 3 days and was able to keep it locked up overnight in the parking area. Potential guests should note that there is no AC, but there are fans; there's also no elevator, so be prepared for stairs! ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel extremely noisy. No proper windows, just glass shutters. If u just want a bed, stay here. That's all your going to get is a bed. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ My sister and I booked 2 bunks in a 6-bed dorm, but due to overbooking we were put in a private room with 2 bunks. Not bad, eh?! :) Needless to say, our goods were very secure. I'm not sure what security was like in the dorms, but we put food in the common fridge and had no issues. I've stayed in a few different hostels in various cities and I would say the cleanliness of this hostel was average. The staff was friendly. Parking was a steal at $5 per 24-hour period. I would definitely stay again! ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA