HI Hostel Bruegel Brussels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Basically you are paying to have a ceiling and bed to sleep. You have to make your own bed with clean sheets when you arrive, but you'll have to cover yourself with used blankets. When you leave you must take the sheets off the bed and give them in the reception. Internet is slow and you have a limit per day. For breakfast I had bread (from how many days ago) with juice and coffee. At the end you must separate all the dishes so the staff won't have to do it. Lots of noise from construction ”
- 24 Feb 2016 Joana Portugal
- “ I would have loved to have hot water in the evening as well. Otherwise thumbs up for the nice and helpful staff. Thanks :) ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous Malta
- “ We were two female friends, so we chose a double room and it was fairly clean, it had a bathroom with a shower and sink which was great, and the shared bathroom was near the room, so no complaints there. The breakfast was nice, and in general the hostel was clean, nicely equiped, and near the city centre (Brussels is so small practicaly everything is near anything else). The only complaint is the staff, it was barely helpful, their languages skills was poor and it made it difficult to comunicate ”
- 01 Jun 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ HI Hostel was perfectly fine for sleeping. But it was annoying how there was only one outlet in the entire dorm, plus an outlet in the bathroom. The overall quality is good, it's just not pretty. There's no lockers in the bedrooms which was sort of annoying too. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous USA