HI Hostel Bruegel Brussels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was nice that sheets were included but not so fun that you couldn't stay in the hostel during the day between 10.00-14.00 ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Emilia Sweden
- “ Nice hostel, only few steps near by the train station and 10min walking from the main attractions in The Hague! Clean and nice! ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Gilberto Colombia
- “ Nice place, excellent location. Not very quiet, noisy bar downstairs. There were some sort of bed bugs, i was covered in red itchy bites.. Would i go there again? Maybe yeah. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ This hostel is easy to find, it's really big and has clean, sturdy facilities! The staff are nice, positive people to chat to. A lady leant me an umbrella for the day, and the barman made good friends with me :) The downside of the building being this big is that wi-fi is a bit rubbish, and you don't bump into other guests so much. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 TOM England
- “ Needs renovation baaadly, location ok. ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ very nice hostel, not far for the attractions and good dorms. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil