HI - Hostel Obispo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel Obispo was a perfect fit for my needs. I was traveling alone and mostly out and about for the day to explore the surrounding area. Hostel Obispo provided yummy coffee and pancakes every morning which was a great way to start the day. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were clean even though the house is old. My bed was a little lumpy, but that would be my only complaint. I stayed in the dorms and it was full, but all the guests were lovely and respectful. Well worth the money! ”
- 04 Feb 2014 stace USA
- “ The staff was friendly,helpful,and gave me a real feeling of being welcome and accepted,I did recommend this hostel to others after staying there. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 william USA
- “ While the people staying there left something to be desired, such as the loud children running around and people staying in the room who didn't feel the need to shut the door to the room at 6am in the morning, the beds were really loud when you got into them, but.it was a nice place to stay overall as a hostel. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Danielle USA
- “ I went around 5 hostels on that same trip and hostel Obispo was by far the best, even just for one night, it was great. Maybe its because I just fell in love with the city as well, but the hostel surely helped a lot with that. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Hugo Brazil
- “ Excellent experience. The staff was wonderful. They not only helped me get settled but they also recommended stuff in the town. And the downtown area is only a 5-10 minute walk. Really couldn't beat that. My only problem was that there was some mold growing in the shower. Not a deal breaker for me. Just a little off putting. I will be staying here again though and have already recommended the place to others. ”
- 25 May 2013 Jaron USA