HI - Houston at the Morty Rich Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ probably the best hostel I've stayed at ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ The M Rich Hostel is by far the nicest I have stayed in the US however, the people that were staying there were the most unfriendly (not including the staff that was friendly). Some people were downright rude. The vibe was great if you are looking to do your own thing and not interact with the other hostellers. I would say, if I was younger, this would not have been a great experience but for my needs it was perfect and great location for cheap eats and train ride away from various museums. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Cheryl Australia
- “ The whole time I was there the staff was very helpful, I was very pleased with the accommodation I chose and the location is fantastic not too far from the city. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Royston England