HI - Houston at the Morty Rich Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The whole time I was there the staff was very helpful, I was very pleased with the accommodation I chose and the location is fantastic not too far from the city. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Royston England
- “ Clean and friendly! Make sure you're checked in by Mellissa or Jessica if you're coming in the day... They give five star service! ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous Jamaica
- “ I got some sort of rash going on after I swam in a pool full of leaves, plenty of spaces unclean, pool table room closes at 11? And the loud noise is still going on? Common people. A little bit more maintenance would much appreciated. And now to top it off, I was charged on different dates $3 for booking online, $.09 for I don't what, $29.25 when I arrived (it should've been 27 plus tax in cluding the $3 for reservation) and a recent charge of $12.38 for God knows why(I returned the key)..why? ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Soufiane
- “ If the Morty Rich Hostel got any better it would be a hotel. Located in a beautiful section of town near the Montrose night life this is one of the nicest hostels I have ever seen. The facility is well-maintained and the staff are super-friendly (Hannah is great !!!). ”
- 09 Jul 2014 John USA