HI - Houston at the Morty Rich Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely will have to stay at this one for a longer stay sumtime!!! I arrived and it was so quite, I was ready to relax at this one very peaceful. I was surprised that there was a hostel in Houston. One of the best! Very clean!! ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Anonymous Uzbekistan
- “ Was a lovely little place and the staff were very helpful. The shower in our room was broken but they had common area ones you could use instead. I've stayed at a few HI hostels and they all have a standard they must keep to which is great because they keep a level of cleanliness that you hope for. Beds can be a little noisy and rooms can get a little crowded if people leave suitcases around on the floor but that would depend on the people you share with. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great Staff, very kind; help me to solve all my needs and questions during my stay in Houston. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Jorge Andres Colombia