HI Houston at the Morty Rich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I am a World traveler backpacker and The Morty Rich hostel was one of the Best Hostel ever i have stayed in. Wonderful and Helpful staff. Wonderful Location, 2min from the Bus stop. Pool and Hammock at the backyard. Free Breakfast.. I must say this was a Five star Hostel. ”
- 08 Oct 2016 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ This is a great hostel for its' location in Houston. To top it off, there's a pool. It was being renovated (new sidewalk and surfacing) when I was there. I felt this should have reflected the price which was a little higher than I expected. However, since I have stayed here several times already, I can confidently tell you it is worth the stay. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 MARK USA
- “ I stayed 2 nights so I could go to Warped Tour in town, during my stay the staff was really great and friendly. I was able to sit down and chat with the staff when I needed to and they answered any questions I had. It was a short walk to any stores I needed and I was able to meet a bunch of amazing people during my stay, we all got together to have a BBQ, hang out around the pool, and just have and all around great time. I will definitely return on my next trip. 10/10. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Kevin USA
- “ The next time that I am in Houston, I will definitely stay at this hostel ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Montray USA
- “ All staff members were really friendly and happy to help. They did their jobs well to keep the hostel organised at the same time as they were interacting with and helping guests. Best hostel experience. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Anonymous