HI Houston at the Morty Rich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Big Thank you to all staff members, especially Anthony! ”
- 30 Nov 2016 Tatyana Russia
- “ I am a World traveler backpacker and The Morty Rich hostel was one of the Best Hostel ever i have stayed in. Wonderful and Helpful staff. Wonderful Location, 2min from the Bus stop. Pool and Hammock at the backyard. Free Breakfast.. I must say this was a Five star Hostel. ”
- 08 Oct 2016 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ This is a great hostel for its' location in Houston. To top it off, there's a pool. It was being renovated (new sidewalk and surfacing) when I was there. I felt this should have reflected the price which was a little higher than I expected. However, since I have stayed here several times already, I can confidently tell you it is worth the stay. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 MARK USA
- “ I stayed 2 nights so I could go to Warped Tour in town, during my stay the staff was really great and friendly. I was able to sit down and chat with the staff when I needed to and they answered any questions I had. It was a short walk to any stores I needed and I was able to meet a bunch of amazing people during my stay, we all got together to have a BBQ, hang out around the pool, and just have and all around great time. I will definitely return on my next trip. 10/10. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Kevin USA