HI - Los Angeles - Santa Monica Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, it almost felt like a hotel. Very secure and impeccably clean. Great location in Santa Monica, right by the shopping district, by a lot of bus routes and just a few minutes walk to the beach. The only issues I found were the room keys didn't work very well- it would only open the door after many attempted swipes and twice I had to get my key card reactivated. And the beds aren't very comfortable (but hey, it's a hostel). Friendly staff. Breakfast is pretty basic. I'd recommend it! ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Breakfast is light (there's yogurt, cornflakes, toast, coffee, tea, juice) so if you want a heartier breakfast, you might want to buy some groceries and use their excellent kitchen area to cooking something to supplement their breakfast. Rooms were a tad warm in March - might have been that awkward time in the Spring where it doesn't make sense to use air conditioner yet. Otherwise a wonderful place for a decent price and an unbeatable location. Good access to public transit. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ U get what u pay for, so it's okey. ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Malin Sweden