HI - Los Angeles - Santa Monica Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What I liked about this hostel are the arranged activities every day, which gives you a great chance to meet and make new friends ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Sergio Netherlands
- “ No air conditioning! In Limo Party! whenever I Reserved and paid To a Guy from hostel (Michael) who insure me all ok, when Limo arrived To pick up people with The Person organising it (Named All), this told me & 2 others to wait and when most were inside (my Friends too), this told me it was full and left me on sidewalk giving my Money back and closing door ! That night, I was invited in 2 other good parties which I did Not go to go to the Hostel party ! Looks like he was selecting the people! ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Joao Portugal
- “ Wonderful ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a great hostel to stay. It's safe, close to the beach and close to shops restaurants and bars. The only thing I can fault them on is there was no air con in my room on the 4th floor and the fan didn't rotate so it was really too warm to sleep well at night. The kitchen was great and enjoyed the free brekky. Would definitely stay here next time ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Julie Australia
- “ Never stayed in such a clean, well maintained hostel! The rooms were spacious, we had our own large lockers, and the bathrooms had everything we needed (lots of hairdryers!). The only thing lacking about the hostel was the atmosphere. The staff were friendly and very helpful. ”
- 14 May 2014 Zoe England