HI - Los Angeles - Santa Monica Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Never thought it could be as good as it was! I Will book the same place when I come back:D ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Malin therese
- “ I had an awesome 2 weeks here while Touring LA this winter. It felt clean, safe, and is lcated wonderfully close to: the beach, Malibu, and the Freeway that leads to all of your SoCal adventures. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything is perfect except the WiFi connection, wherever you are its really not good. ”
- 19 Nov 2014 julien Canada
- “ Good Hostel close to the beach and the shopping street. Nice and helpfull staff and good atmosphere. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous Iceland
- “ In between hotel and hostel. Don't go here if you want to party with other travellers. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ What I liked about this hostel are the arranged activities every day, which gives you a great chance to meet and make new friends ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Sergio Netherlands