HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great location, decently priced, very clean, best hostel I've ever stayed in. ”
- 16 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ A convenient hostel in the heart of Santa Monica. Good internet and breakfast!. A bit expensive for a simple bunk bed though. Careful!!!! The prices on hostels.com do not include the taxes (12%) + a membership to the hostel (3 dollars) - ”
- 08 Apr 2018 AUDREY France
- “ It did felt safe and clean but it also felt cold. The hostel lack some humanity, some personality and some warmth. I mostly felt like a number and didn’t really like that aspect. Also, I found it really hypocritical to see all those signs about the « zero waste » and environment while each slice of bread was individually wrapped in plastic and the maintenance employees was not caring at all about the recycling.... One of your employees didn’t even want to give us 1 cup of butter for lunch. ”
- 21 Feb 2018 Anonymous Canada