HI - Madison Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location. Feel like at home. ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Pavel Russia
- “ This is one of the best hostels I have been in. I was particularly impressed by the clean showers which is usually the main problem in other hostels. Also, the location and the common kitchen are two plus points. ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Anonymous India
- “ The location of hostel is very convenient and you can easily go to the downtown. Staff are nice and helpful. But the bathtub in male bathroom cannot be unclogged and it is very inconvenient for bathing. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ HI Madison is located within a stone's throw of the Capital ... Which means SO MUCH is within walking distance! It's so convenient. The parking thing is a bit of a snag -- only a few spots located in the back parking lot, so you'll most likely have to find street parking (Sundays, though, are not metered!). I stayed here with my sister (we're both in our 20s), and it was a very comfortable atmosphere where safety was definitely valued. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA