HI - Madison Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of hostel is very convenient and you can easily go to the downtown. Staff are nice and helpful. But the bathtub in male bathroom cannot be unclogged and it is very inconvenient for bathing. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ HI Madison is located within a stone's throw of the Capital ... Which means SO MUCH is within walking distance! It's so convenient. The parking thing is a bit of a snag -- only a few spots located in the back parking lot, so you'll most likely have to find street parking (Sundays, though, are not metered!). I stayed here with my sister (we're both in our 20s), and it was a very comfortable atmosphere where safety was definitely valued. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ One small touch that could create community and not cost much is to have coffee made in the pot at 6 a.m. No need for staff to come in and do it, just have it timed. I would love it if you had beds made up for us when we arrived. However, if this increased the cost, I would continue as you are doing. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Karen USA