HI - Marin Headlands Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really cool hostel in the Marin Headlands. Nice building, staff is awesome. Kitchen and pancake mix was a great bonus. Had a great time! Only downside really is the lack of cell service. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had my padlock broken on the assumption that I had failed the check out on that day! unbelievable! Even if it were true, which was not, instead of a fine, the padlock was broken and stuff removed. Got new one, very cheap ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Antonio Portugal
- “ Would have been nice if the website (norcalhostels.org) indicated that this hostel was in a remote part of a national park. I didn't mind it so much because I actually enjoy the outdoors woodland stuff. It would have been nice to get the disclaimer that once you're there you have only 1 way of leaving and it's not walking. Beautiful location perfectly nestled away from the bustling sounds of San Fran, and if you don't have a car you'll be enjoying it until that weekend-only bus comes around. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA