HI - Monterey Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would be good to have nightlights in the dorms. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Lina Sweden
- “ My friend and I had a very positive experience here. Cozy beds, friendly people, clean facilities, spacious common room with plenty of seats. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Tracey USA
- “ Great Hostel but the beds were too creaky. They use temperpedic beds which I liked. I loved the breakfast they provide which is so much better than other hostels, and the staff was very helpful. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The people (staff) at the hostel are very friendly. I enjoy staying there. It is in a great location and is so much nicer than staying in a cold hotel. I would suggest to change the code to the bunk room Sea Otter as someone could come in who shouldn't. ”
- 03 May 2014 Carol USA