HI - Monterey
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel but the beds were too creaky. They use temperpedic beds which I liked. I loved the breakfast they provide which is so much better than other hostels, and the staff was very helpful. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The people (staff) at the hostel are very friendly. I enjoy staying there. It is in a great location and is so much nicer than staying in a cold hotel. I would suggest to change the code to the bunk room Sea Otter as someone could come in who shouldn't. ”
- 03 May 2014 Carol USA
- “ Very kind staff. Extremely clean facilities with an incredible location to check out the local attractions of Monterey. Equally ideal as a place to rest before exploring Carmel-by-the-sea and Big Sur. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was charged $10 more than what I was Quoted. Tom said there was an additional Monterey lodging tax, but you should notify bookings of this. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice youth hostel, i recommend it !! ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Martin France