Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good breakfast but no internet in the room. Very clean bud very bad internet connection in the common room. If you look for a place just to sleep and breakfast, go for it. If you wanna chill watching a movie or youtube or hung out inside the hostel, you better go to another place. Not much to do inside other than sleeping. ”
- 09 Dec 2017 David Peru
- “ Actually, a 36-bed room was really much better than expected, also breakfast gave enough strength for almost the whole day ”
- 17 Oct 2017 Alexandra
- “ Value for money. Good for short visits. Breakfast very good on this price. Quite open house, at day time, allmost anybody can walk in and out, so keep your stuff with you. ”
- 12 Sep 2017 Petteri Finland
- “ First of all, the breakfast was great! The staff were nice and the beds were comfortable. It was pretty easy to get around the city, but you had to have a public transportation card if you wanted to stay here. The bad parts are that wifi is only in the common room, and it was in the other building than where we slept. Also the toilets were kinda dirty, but that must be because of the other people staying there (we had the large dorm). It was an ok place to stay for a night. ”
- 08 Aug 2017 Anonymous Finland