Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Clean rooms, clean restrooms, friendly staff, location I would say a little bit far away from the interesting part of München. In general I think the Hostel is very good, as all the International Hostels, but I was a bit suprised that the International Hostel in Luxembourg has a much better atmosphere than this one; I expected a better atmosphere since München is bigger and attracts more tourists. Anyway, I would recommend this Hostel for sure. ”
thank you very much!
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ A little out of the way... not really geared towards youths. A lot of families were here, probably because the Zoo is nearby? Very nice faciilties, breakfast is simple but has good variety. Luckily met a few interesting people. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Breakfast is very good! Although the location is not perfect, but for me is acceptable. If you got a lot of heavy luggages to carry, probably I won‘t suggest this one, but if not, then here will be a very lovely and quite place to stay! ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ nice place to stay, had a great time ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ too far from city center. breakfast was really nice. i felt like living in a big school dorm. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous China