HI NYC Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Biggest hostel I've stayed at, clean, very close to the subway terminal and seemed like everything took about the same time to get to, very centrally located. They have an employee by the name of Yolanda steer away from her if you can, EXTREMELY RUDE. Other than that you can't really go wrong with this hostel considering the price. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great guest service, super friendly, loved the atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay! ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The HI New York City NYC Hostel is located near central park. The staff in the hostel are very friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is excellent, security is excellent, and the location is perfect. The hostel provides free wifi, free breakfast, and free towel. The rooms are very large and the hostel has a large living room in the first floor where you can easily meet new friends. Overall, I highly recommend this hostel for both local and international students. Thanks!! A+ ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA