HI NYC Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is perfect for visiting NYC. The location is great for getting around by the subway and is very close to Central Park. There are organised activities and socialising events on offer if that's what you're into, there are several communal areas to socialise in as well. The cafe was great and the large kitchen has everything you would need. Would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 17 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The best hostel i've stayed. An excellent and beautiful hostel. The staff was so nice and helpful. It's close to two metro stationsand the neighborhood is secure. You can meet people from around the world and share with them eating, playing and in the rooms. They had gluten free options, and that's a big point in favor for them, 'cause i can eat only gluten free meals. I stayed in a room for ten girls, was big, the bed was confortable and you had your space for your stuff. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous Chile
- “ The hostel was great! It was super clean, and the bathrooms and showers were clean as well. The breakfast was delicious - cooked right in front of you. I mean, it was just a great all-around experience. I met some cool people in the hostel too. I think I'm going to come back again when I come back to New York. Thank you! ”
- 10 Apr 2016 Vernon USA
- “ Great place, had an amazing time staying here and meeting people ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Alberto