HI - New York City NYC Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ much better than I thought. I'll certainly come again. Rooms are clean, and quite, mostly contributed by my roommates. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I've stayed in several hostels in Europe and I like this one best. Excellent location near the park on upper west side and near subway. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Supurb kitchen facilities. Hostel staff and guests prepared a fine Thanksgiving lunch. Staff arranged a group outing to Macy's parade. Pool table, giant TV and several gathering rooms. Fair price for NYC. Great security with electronic door keys. Highly reccommend and I will stay here again. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Robert USA
- “ It is 3 blocks from Central Park so that's amazing - you can just walk over there and you don't have to worry about getting a cab. The facilities were very clean, there are HUGE lockers that fit your luggage, and there is a plug next to your bed in case you need to charge anything at night. ONLY complaint - it is right next door to the projects so safety is something you need to stay constantly aware of at night if you're walking outside. Once you're inside though you are 100% safe!! ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Kacey USA
- “ The best staff in the world ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Anonymous El Salvador
- “ Quite expensive for not a private room. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Ingeborg Netherlands
- “ I highly recommend this hostel. Clean, convenient, safe, friendly and reasonably priced. Love the patio! ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA