HI New York City NYC Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Organized activities by the hostel was fun ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Michael Netherlands
- “ Please, make paper towels avaliable in the bathrooms. Those blowing machines never quite get the job done and you can't dry your face using them. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Eduardo Henrique Brazil
- “ Great hostel. Staff is great. The kitchen is awesome, and the daily activities are a good options for those who travel alone, or don't know what to do. It's a shame it doesn't include breakfast such us boston or washington HI, but I understand that because a lot of people stay in the hostel and it would not be comfortable if everybody is having breakfast on the hostel. I would definitively come back. ”
- 13 Jan 2014 Kevin Argentina
- “ The hostel is very clean. Good location, right next to the subway station. The staff was friendly, but not the friendliest I've ever seen, some of them seemed to be impatient when I asked information about the city. The hostel activities can be improved too in order to get the guests to know each other. Good atmosphere. The food was excellent, but nothing is included in the price. I had an awesome stay and would stay there again. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ a lot of good events good facilities location is not good enough it is little expensive than other one but it's worth extremely clean. good shower room. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea