HI Ouro Preto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect !! Really liked everything.. Probably the only thing that was not so great it was the wifi but everything just great!! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Maria Daniela
- “ The place is not across town like someone else mentioned. It is downhill from the main square and not too far. a taxi ride there from the bus station is a good idea (cost around 15 real). the hostel is nice, has a great view, and the staff are friendly. that said, the staff don't really speak english or spanish which might be bad for some. I was able to get by with my spanish thought. I would say that the hostel is very clean but it is humid in the sleeping area & the restroom (toilet paper too) ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great building with a beautiful rooftop view of Ouro Preto. Was always hard to find a staff member however, and if you don't speak Portuguese they unfortunately can't help much. The place was totally empty in March - would have liked a livelier atmosphere. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada