HI - Phoenix - The Metcalf House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds are not very comfortable. ”
- 23 Mar 2015 Jonathan Spain
- “ Beautiful peaceful space. Great location. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Warm salutations to all the crew at Phoenix Hostel for all my time at Metcalf House. Katie, Keith, Al, Jesse, and everyone made my stay most wonderful, with as much activity and tips as I wanted to use on my time off. The cultural aspect was especially unequaled, as there was much to do both hostel and community-wise, with many people to mix and share with during my visit. I highly recommend your stay at HI Phoenix, whatever your age. You will come away most thankful. Doug B. Eugene, OR USA ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great time staying in the hostel, the staff is very helpful and very friendly. The hostel have the most warm atmosphere and make you feel very welcome. Great place to stay, I would totally come back. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Juliana Brazil
- “ HI Phoenix was a great hostel to stay at during my short holiday to the city. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the whole place was clean and orderly. As others have mentioned, it is slightly tucked away in an area that can be a little dark and eerie at night, but this is only a couple of blocks from the arts district. I did not spend too much time at the hostel itself, so I cant comment too much on activities, but they seemed to always have an idea of what was happening. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is nice but the location seems a little bit unsafe. Of course this is not the hostel's fault but i didn't like the neighborhood. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany