HI - Phoenix - The Metcalf House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place. Friendly & clean. The round table dinner was wonderful & a free meal cooked up by fellow travelers saved me a trip to the grocery. Lot of international people made the night interesting ESP the Chinese girls who I never usually chat with. Due to the friendliness I Got a free ride to Sedona with the Dutch guy who had wheels & that was awesome. This place reminded me of the euro hostels I stayed in . I also liked that Staff wasn't always drinking . ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Paul Australia
- “ This hostel is a gem! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and genuinely invested in making you feel like you're part of a community. They shared recommendations for places to go that I would've never found in a guidebook. The room was very clean, charming and comfortable. My favorite was the courtyard and garden! I had wonderful conversations with travelers and also with Phoenicians who were there for a cultural event. The night in the courtyard was truly magical and special. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Casandra Mexico
- “ We loved this cool and eclectic space in the downtown. We are photographers and loved the house, people, and vibe. The place is funky and fun, and super spotless clean. The staff are outgoing and always taking people some place fun and unknown. Best place in phx for sure. Sad part, we had to leave! ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Rhys USA
- “ We very much enjoyed our stay. The staff were welcoming and helpful. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. Felt like home! ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Dimosthenis USA