HI Phoenix - The Metcalf House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel with lots of personality. Nice neighbourhood and no issues with parking! Staff were really helpful and kind. Only slight issue was our shared bathroom (we were in a private room) was with a male dorm which wasn't ideal but there is a bathroom with shower to use in the main building. ”
- 16 May 2016 Cassandra England
- “ Friendly staff and easy access to public transit. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Jane Denmark
- “ Great place to stay, would gladly stay there again ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Danny USA
- “ I had a fabulous time. Taco night was so much fun - met people from all over the world and enjoyed tacos together! Staff SO friendly and helpful. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Amy USA
- “ Loved the atmosphere and decor, instantly greeted by friendly staff and shown a clean room. ”
- 31 May 2015 Isaiah
- “ Was blown away by how friendly the staff was! Plumbing wasn't working so I could not take a shower... They sincerely apologized and even gave me a refund! Would stay here again if I could handle the Phoenix heat. :) ”
- 26 May 2015 Paulina