HI - Pigeon Point Lighthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was on a bike tour. Enjoyed the hostel and Mike is a great staff person to have. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I am a painter (artist) and came to paint and get away from the urban environment. I loved my stay, it was so restorative and energizing. The co-hostellers - all were congenial. the staff people were cheerful and good, and it was a great all-around stay! ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Micaela USA
- “ Nice, out of the way, mellow, interesting, and comfortable hostel. Worth it, and would not hesitate to return. ”
- 26 Aug 2012 Michael
- “ Extremely helpful, friendly staff. Room was clean with nice, comfortable beds and you can SEE and HEAR the ocean! Environmentally friendly cleaners and facilities were appreciated. Kitchen and common rooms were well maintained. Great tide-pooling below the hostel. ”
- 23 Sep 2011 Amanda