HI - Portland Hawthorne Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean room, helpful staff, great breakfast (replenished when done), modern door codes not keys, towels provided, location good (great bus routes), never had to wait for a shower but only one shower and two toilets on our floor, no lockers but it felt safe, family orientated had to be quiet after 10pm which was annoying as the main living and kitchen area had bedrooms attached. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Rhiannon England
- “ The hostel is relatively far from the downtown area, so plan ahead with public transportation if you want to stay late in the downtown area. The beds were horrible - old mattress made it feel like I was sleeping on a piece of wood. Free breakfast is a plus, but there is no real common room or any entertainment facilities ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel was well-supplied with clean linens, laundry facilities, lockers, and restrooms. Very knowledgeable staff, and close to anything you would need. it was my first experience staying in a hostel and I would definitely return. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA