HI Portland Hawthorne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great atmosphere! ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Nicholas USA
- “ Beautiful, eco-friendly house in the super cool Hawthorne neighborhood of Portland, walking distance from lots of cool coffee shops, restaurants, shops and bars. Lots of great common areas, including a beautiful backyard, so it was easy to meet other people. Everything was clean and comfortable. I just wish the individual beds had curtains around them like some hostels do; I had an older male roommate who would not stop asking me questions when I first woke up while I was still in bed. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic location, great facilities including a huge kitchen. Friendly staff and the dorms are comfortable and clean. No complaints. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The staff was very professional and know the cool spots to hit up very well. I enjoyed my time tremendously, made my friends and will be back soon. ”
- 22 May 2015 Anonymous Nicaragua