HI Portland Hawthorne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ HI Hawthorne in Portland was very cozy and I felt safe in that hostel and the surrounding neighborhood. The hostel staff and atmosphere was also welcoming while feeling like I can have my own privacy when needed. Would definitely visit Portland again with this hostel! ”
- 04 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Love it! Safe, clean, awesome location, helpful staff, breakfast included, quiet and welcoming. Good value for your buck. Thank you and see you next time :) ”
- 28 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location with a funky boho neighborhood east on Hawthorne. Something for everyone in terms of eateries and drinkeries. Wish there were lockers in the dorm room itself, that would be more convenient. The stacked bunks tend to be noisy/squeaky. No individual night reading light in bunks, although there was an convenient outlet on the wall. Tons of information for the traveler within the facility. ”
- 26 Jun 2017 Carl USA