HI Portland - Northwest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good cost-benefit ratio. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Third time staying there, this was my least favorite stay. Bunk beds are really nosy and the people that were in the same room as me were really old, there ought to be an age limit for the 8 bedroom dorm. The reason for this request is because I hope that I do not become to tonky one to witness an old man who likes to sleep naked rather than clothes. That being said, the hostel does have an honor code with its guests which most abide by but those few who disobey really give the staff a headache. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Bryan USA
- “ Staying there was a great experience. I wish I'd been able to stay longer. The dorm wasn't bad at all, but given the choice (i.e., if I could afford a little higher cost) I'd get a private room. The only down side was the bathtubs and bathroom sinks are really showing their age. They look pretty sad. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic hostel that is in a prime location that is in a nice neighborhood With plenty of things to do and very close to public transit. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Bryan USA
- “ The staff are really friendly and helpful, I feel that they really made my first trip to Portland complete with their knowledge of the city! ”
- 27 Jun 2015 RYNE USA