HI Portland - Northwest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Weak wifi in some rooms was pretty frustrating. No complaints otherwise - good kitchen, good events, good location, good price. Would stay here again. ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is in an old wooden building in a quiet neighborhood. There is a big grocery store within a walking distance and smaller one quite close by. Plenty of thrift shops in the area and the Pearl district with plenty of breweries (that also serve good food) is close by. The MAX red line that goes all the way to the airport is roughly a 15 min walk away. The hostel has a well-equipped kitchen and a nice outdoors area for hanging out. Large lockers in the rooms. Luggage storage available. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ I loved this place, the back courtyard area was amazing. The staff was a little harsh about some things. One girl would yell at us for being loud after hours, which I get it, but you don't have to be nasty about it. Also maybe I'm used to European hostels where you can drink alcohol inside, but that is not allowed here. Also fine, just let people know ahead of time as not to get yelled at for opening a beer. I came in late at night but I was never shown around the place or told there was coffee. ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Erin USA