HI Portland - Northwest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had an amazing time at Hi hostel! Great central location, friendly staff, awesome facilities and atmosphere. They provided locks for good sized lockers in my dorm for free, as well as free towels to borrow, both of which are uncommon in hostels. I had a private shared bathroom in spite of staying in 6 bed dorm. Plus, delicious homemade bread and cofffee for breakfast. I was traveling alone and really enjoyed all the social activities the hostel arranged. I would absolutely stay again! ”
- 14 Mar 2017 Charlotte USA
- “ Awesomeness! Cool spot! Free bread and coffee in the am. Cool location close to the Timbers' spot if in season. ”
- 22 Dec 2016 Ron
- “ The staff was really nice and helpful, I liked that a small breakfast was served in the morning. The room was nice but it would have been nice to have towels there and there was a weird smell (I guess because the building is already a bit older). ”
- 21 Dec 2016 Melanie Germany