HI - Portland - Northwest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great free breakfast, friendly staff, good resources about the area. ”
- 19 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was my first time staying at a hostel and it couldn't have been better. I have stayed at hotels ranging from Double Trees, The Hyett, Hiltons, and other so called swanky 5 starplaces. They all fall short of the great staff of this hostel. The felling of home and family they create for everyone. The events the staff offer. The great location. I just could never stop saying great things about this home feom home. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 joseph
- “ I am impressed by this hostel. Everything was perfectly clean, staff is willing to help with anything, the kitchen is big and equipped for cooking, filtered water for free, excellent Wi-Fi connection, the place is calm and peaceful. It is possible to wash clothes, they recycle garbage. ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ In an awesome location! Very close to public transportation, very close the the Pearl District. It is close to places like Chinatown, Voodoo Donuts, Providence Park, and Pioneer Place are all walkable from the hostel. The bathrooms are clean, the showers/tubs are clean and old school so you have to stretch your leg pretty far so be careful. Laundry facalities onsite is a plus and so is breakfast including locally brewed coffee. They also sell bath soap for 50 cents which is awesome. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Bryan USA