HI - Portland - Northwest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a wonderful one night stay here, staff were very helpful and friendly. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostile ever :-D very clean and very nice ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ It was really clean place and I love there. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very good hostel, clean and nice staff. The location is especially good, and so are the pubcrawls they organize.The only negative thing is that many people only stay for a night which makes it harder to get to know people if you're traveling alone, but that's not the hostel's fault. Might also be a bit weird that alcohol is only allowed out on the patio when Portland is often cold. Still, I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Sara Norway
- “ Very boring place , but comfortable and clean ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Kate Australia
- “ I booked online for a $3 deposit and was only to pay only $27 more at entry. Then when I arrived I had to pay $30.37. Other than the unexplained $3.37 up charge Portland OR NW hostel is THE BEST I have ever visited. Clean everywhere. Great wifi. Clean showers. Not squeaky bunks. Keycard door locks. Movie w/popcorn in the secret garden. Great staff, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, even at a 3:56am checkout. Thank you for a wonderful stay. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA