HI - Portland - Northwest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The PERFECT location-close to restaurants and many trendy boutique shops. Hostel.com showed it was full my second night, but a simple call to the property and they helped me secure my second night. Staff is very helpful and offers many suggestions. ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean, in a nice part of town but still close to the Pearl District. Only downside is that there were a lot of older people (like 50+ age) at the hostel when I stayed there , which wasn't quite the atmosphere I expected. Most of the people in my room were asleep by midnight. One of the older women was sleeping in the room during the middle of the day. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Thomas USA
- “ Not easy to get to know people if you travel alone. Very cold dorms at night. ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Jeanette Marie Kvalsvik Norway
- “ We only stayed one night but it was great! We recommend you staying here! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Jonathan USA
- “ Hostel is 15min walk from downtown. And 5min walk from 21st and 23rd Aves. Staff is friendly and helpful. Free breakfast and wifi. No computers available to use though. There's no common room nor group activities to meet other travelers. Might be a problem if you're traveling alone. On overall, it's a good place to stay at. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Wonderful stay! Felt very safe and welcome. Close to stores/downtown. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Sara USA