HI Rio Rockers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cozy location with friendly staff. The breakfast was just bread, butter and jam and not even self-service. The rooms were spacious but the bed sheets were really old. There are wooden drawers below the beds but also metal lockers in the hallway. The showers were inconvenient due to their design and placement. To shower you have to go downstairs with no place to put your toiletries, soap or shampoo. I had to hang my towel and underwear over the door. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly staff who made a great effort to make me feel at home. Lockers and locks are provided for everyone which is great. I really enjoyed being able to talk to the staff and they helped me organise some great tours of the city. Also only a short walk from Copacabana beach. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Greg Australia
- “ The staff was friendly and helpful. The facility was clean. The location is only a few blocks from Copacabana beach, right in the middle. Close access to restaurants, grocery, and laundry services. This is a great hostel for the price. I highly recommend staying at this hostel. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Zachary USA