HI - Sacramento Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ here is so beautiful hostel. I can enjoy here. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Nobutaka Japan
- “ Very pleased with our stay. Staff was pleasant and helpful. ”
- 16 Aug 2015 kenneth USA
- “ We had a great time and we enjoyed our two days. The bed was noisy and there were spider webs on the window. I am scared of spiders. All in all, I had a great stay. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ Nice clean 19th century mansion near the Capitol and Old Sacremento. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Eric USA
- “ The place is great, I remember it when was the University Club. But it was awkward to walk in on several events going on in the afternoon. If the place as a historic place is being used or rented it should not be for more than one at a time. There was nowhere to go inside or out except the kitchen and the dorm rooms. ”
- 15 May 2015 camille USA
- “ it's in a great location downtown in a safe area. The lobby is really nice and the complimentary breakfast is good too. There are lock codes on the doors so not just anyone can barge in. it makes you feel safer. The staff was great and everything was clean and kept very neatly. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Austin USA