HI - Sacramento Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My husband stayed in an en suite with a private bathroom. The toilet had not been cleaned before we arrived. We had to clean it ourselves with lysol wipes that we brought. Everything else was pretty excellent. The building is gorgeous! ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Abigail USA
- “ I was scared and awaken by a very very very big bugs! The room is super dark, like a ghost house...... ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Pao-Yi Taiwan
- “ Friendly and helpful staff on arrival. Big kitchen with lots of fridge space and amenities and a complimentary breakfast. Rooms were super quiet and bathrooms clean. Hostel is within walking distance of downtown. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ While only a short stay, it was pleasant stay. The staff were friendly and accommodating, they let me to my room early to sleep after a 19 hour train ride and leaving breakfast out a little longer so I could recover! The area felt safe as a solo female traveller, easy to get to from Amtrack and close to some cheep and cheerful eats! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very nice house located central in Sacramento ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ I enjoyed my stay - except at check-in when I was told about the additional $3 charge because I was not a member of the HI network. It surprised me because I didn't see it mentioned on the hostels.com website. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA