HI - Sacramento Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was scared and awaken by a very very very big bugs! The room is super dark, like a ghost house...... ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Pao-Yi Taiwan
- “ Friendly and helpful staff on arrival. Big kitchen with lots of fridge space and amenities and a complimentary breakfast. Rooms were super quiet and bathrooms clean. Hostel is within walking distance of downtown. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ While only a short stay, it was pleasant stay. The staff were friendly and accommodating, they let me to my room early to sleep after a 19 hour train ride and leaving breakfast out a little longer so I could recover! The area felt safe as a solo female traveller, easy to get to from Amtrack and close to some cheep and cheerful eats! ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very nice house located central in Sacramento ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ I enjoyed my stay - except at check-in when I was told about the additional $3 charge because I was not a member of the HI network. It surprised me because I didn't see it mentioned on the hostels.com website. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ beautiful old mansion; lovely architecture. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA