Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is a stunningly good several centuries old manision. Generous breakfast. First time visitor to the capitol city of CA. It’s a shame that the public transit isn’t brilliant in Sacramento, be sure to check and double check your timings as the system can close down very early. The staff were good and the accommodation was spotlessly clean. ”
- 01 Jun 2018 Anonymous England
- “ Paid the online 10 something with a credit card for my husband and understood they wouldn’t take cash so he bought a Visa card and when I spoke to them they inform d me it couldn’t be us d that he needed a credit card with h his name on it so we had to cancel and never received the 10 back. So he can’t rate the hostel since he was unable to stay there. Make it hard for people who don’t want to be in the credit card game. So they wouldn’t let me send this without rating all. ”
- 01 Mar 2018 Dale USA
- “ I booked a three(3) bed private room. The hostel did not have this type of space. I received a private with one bed. Luckily, only two checked in and the hostel had a folding cot for me. How can I get credit for the booking issue? ”
- 02 Dec 2017 Edmundo USA
- “ This is a very interesting hostel in a large mansion style building. I stayed on a one day stopover on the way back home. The Hostel was clean, comfortable and organized. The check-in line and times were a bit long due to a lot of people coming in at the same time. Met new friends there and the staff was very helpful. ”
- 05 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was really helpful and friendly! ”
- 01 Sep 2017 Rose Germany