HI - Sacramento
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay - except at check-in when I was told about the additional $3 charge because I was not a member of the HI network. It surprised me because I didn't see it mentioned on the hostels.com website. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ beautiful old mansion; lovely architecture. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My stay in this gorgeous Victorian building was very quiet and comfortable. This hostel has a great location. It's a few blocks from the Amtrak station, and close to downtown farmers' markets, midtown coffee shops and restaurants, and the historic areas of Sacramento. It's easy to walk to Old Sacramento, filled with Gold Rush history. The hostel staff -- especially Brooke and Travis -- were super-helpful and friendly. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ lovely building ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Bruce Australia