HI San Diego - Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Your directions from the Airport & To La Jolla need updating if taking the bus. Weekend trips certain busses don't run and involve taking the Trolley to old town. I notified the staff when I was there. Other than that, great times. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was our first time staying in a hostel, and it blew us away! We're no longer scared of staying at hostels lol But seriously, this experience opened our minds. It felt like a college dorm minus the college-like behavior. We were all very respective of noise levels, cleanliness - it was just a good vibe all around. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, could not have asked for a better experience :) The staff was great, the rooms and bathrooms got cleaned everyday. In my experience, not noisy at all even though located in a busy part of San Diego. I would definitely recommend! ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Melisa Canada
- “ This is a very efficiently run hostel in the downtown area of San Diego. I especially liked the very large, clean kitchen and dining areas as well as the movie room and mini library with new books for our reading pleasure. In addition, the free breakfasts and cheap dinners were excellent. ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Norma USA
- “ Overall, this is one of the best hostels where I have stayed. Very helpful staff, nice bedrooms, clean bathroom, free breakfast foods and location in the Gaslamp Quarters area with plenty of places to eat and things to do. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ clean, good location and reasonable price. but the neighborhood was pretty noisy at night because it was in a bar area. ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous China