HI San Diego - Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, could not have asked for a better experience :) The staff was great, the rooms and bathrooms got cleaned everyday. In my experience, not noisy at all even though located in a busy part of San Diego. I would definitely recommend! ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Melisa Canada
- “ This is a very efficiently run hostel in the downtown area of San Diego. I especially liked the very large, clean kitchen and dining areas as well as the movie room and mini library with new books for our reading pleasure. In addition, the free breakfasts and cheap dinners were excellent. ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Norma USA
- “ Overall, this is one of the best hostels where I have stayed. Very helpful staff, nice bedrooms, clean bathroom, free breakfast foods and location in the Gaslamp Quarters area with plenty of places to eat and things to do. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ clean, good location and reasonable price. but the neighborhood was pretty noisy at night because it was in a bar area. ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous China
- “ The location is very convenient but just a bit noisy at night. All staff and roommates are friendly. Especially the volunteer in the tour. They are all very helpful. About the facilities, it would be better if there is air conditioner. It's quite hot at night. Overall, we have a good stay here. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Ching Ning Hong Kong
- “ Eu recomendo esse hostel. ótima localização com staff bastante atencioso. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 MARCIO Brazil