HI - San Diego - Point Loma Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great location if youre bussing it. and the people there are great! its clean and quiet and the area is very homey and pleasant. Im very glad I happened to pick point loma. I had a very relaxing stay. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Jeremy USA
- “ It got way too hot one night, and having the fan right by the head of the bed was cluuuuutch. Loved this spot. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Jack USA
- “ Great place and location. I have been to lots of hotels in the US and Europe, I definitely felt spoiled at this one! Temper pedic bed in a private room with all you can eat pancakes in the morning? Best place to stay. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ i love it ... staff were very nice especially staicy and matt ... i love them and am gonna back again .. met great people .. and make new friends .. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 rozin Saudi Arabia
- “ I have stayed at this hostel before and Stacy deserves recognition for her friendliness and engagement with guests. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Lynn USA